Terms and condition
1. Please check your course and/or travel information documents when you receive them. Call if you have any questions.
2. CHECK-IN at the Pool and/or Marina before entering/boarding the boat - Be Prepared to Present a Government Issued Photo I.D.
3. RECONFIRMATION - Reconfirm the attendance at least 24 hours before attending the course.
4. HOTELS/Boat/Live-a-board booking, if included, are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify within a week period, latest. Rules charges or lost bookings may apply.
5. TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES/OPEN WATER DIVING TRIPS are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers or the trip may be re-scheduled.
6. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, RE-BOOKING, ADDITIONAL BOOKINGS: SSDA reserves the right to charge processing and/or additional fees in the event of refunds, cancellations, “no show” and re-booking fees in case the dive needs to be aborted and new diving trip or pool session needs to be conducted.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – SSDA and its representatives are acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by SSDA. Therefore, SSDA, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. SSDA shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler/diver/course participant in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the SSDA control. Traveler/diver/course participant , as diver or non-diver, assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the SSDA from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safely or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler/diver/course participant voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler/diver/course participant is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler/diver/course participant’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
8. Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
9. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. For diving activity may be considered DAN insurance. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.
10. DAMAGES to Third Party Property and SSDA property and their representative property: traveler/diver/course participant acknowledges that training and the open water dives are conducted in the third party property and using the property of the Third Parties and SSDA. Traveler/diver/student-diver indemnifies and hold harmless SSDA for any damages to or loss of Thrid Party Property or SSDA property and their representatives property arising from the activity related to or organize by or conducted by SSDA, Third Parties and their representatives, caused by the Traveler/diver/course participant. Traveler/diver/course participant will be liable to pay all damages caused by Traveler/diver/course participant as claimed.
11. IMPORTANT NOTICE SSDA and its representative(s) have endeavoured to secure the lowest possible fare, suitable for your pool and travel requirements, based on space available at the time of booking, accessible sources of information, and knowledge of agents involved. PLEASE NOTE that retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all the provisions in the conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the course/tour/package, cruise or service.